Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday, October 28

T No excuse too small for a parade My house seems to be paramount on the parade route so I can just step out my front door and watch the poor students sweating their way through their routines. And the drummers are shlepping all this equipment. They made me my very own wastebasket in the office.And a sign for my desk, warning others to steer clear They take care of me. This is the best….in lesson we were talking about new verbs, like “to text.” My kids use a verb, “Facebookiar.” !!!!!!! I’m trying to be more social so I RSVP’d for an ex-pat dinner/movie on Saturday night. I’m supposed to bring a Halloween-themed food. Too much pressure. Now I have to scour the Internet. Problem is I don’t know which ingredients the market is likely to have. I found a corn dish using a cornbread mix but who knows if La Colonia will have anything like this. I can only get to the market late today or Satuday morning and Saturday may be too late. I’m going back on the Intenet. I cn’t use cute little chocolate noses and eyes. They’ll just melt. I want my LA kitchen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home