Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 7 Enid

My beloved friend Enid died yesterday.  I can’t get my head around it and I can’t grieve because I don’t believe it’s true.  She was the one person in the world to whom I could tell anything and everything.  She had leukemia and then she had lymphoma and then she got a blood clot in her leg after the first chemo session.  She had surgery and then never came back to being Enid.  Her kidneys shut down.  Her daughter Ari whom she adored was with her at the time. God’s little joke that she had the double mastectomy to prevent BREAST cancer! I’m coming back to the States for the funeral.  I’m not sure when because apparently cremation arrangements take a while so the funeral won’t be until next week. It’s not possible I can’t call Enid and tell her outrageous things.  The world is a sadder place. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home